A. Listen and choose a or b.
1 What day of the week is the exam?
a Tuesday b Thursday
2 What day is it today?
a Sunday b Monday
3 What’s the time?
a 8.35 b 9.25
4 What time does the class start?
a 9.45 b 10.15
5 When was the woman born?
a 21st August b 23rd August
6 What day does he want tickets for?
a 5th June b 5th July
7 What number is the house?
a 117 b 170
8 How much are the flowers?
a €15 b €50
1 a 2 a 3 a 4 b 5 b 6 a 7 b 8 b
A When’s the exam?
B Next week.
A Yeah, I know, but what day? Is it Wednesday or Thursday?
B No, it’s Tuesday.
A The weekend goes so quickly.
B I know. I can’t believe that it’s Monday tomorrow.
A Excuse me! Do you have the right time?
B Yes, it’s twenty-five to nine.
A We’re going to be late for class.
B Relax. It doesn’t start until quarter past ten. It’s only five past.
A When was she born?
B Let’s see. She was born on the 23rd August 1947.
B In Germany.
A Do you have any tickets left for the 5th of June?
B Let’s see … yes, we do. How many would you like?
A Two, please.
B OK, that’s 27 euros please.
B Hi, it’s me. I’m in your street but I can’t remember the number of your house. Is it 117?
A No, it’s 170.
A How much are those flowers?
B 50 euros
A 50? That’s not cheap.
- Practice English Listening A2 Exercises – A matter of opinion
- Practice English Listening A2 Exercises – Now and then
- Practice English Listening A2 Exercises – People and places
- Practice English Listening A2 Exercises – Spaces
- Practice English Listening A2 Exercises – Getting organised
- Practice English Listening A2 Exercises – Feelings